Angle losing weight

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 14, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

http://rajah.com/base/node/12453

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

haha I can't picture him walking around saying "guess how much I lost, guys?!"

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wonder if he's doing it just to get healthier or to quality for a championship that requires him to be under 200 lbs.?

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I really hope that his health is ok, though. I've been reading about his problems with pain killers and neck for some time now.

Angle is the best technical wrestler TNA has and they can't afford to lose him.

5. Millz

What belt would he be going after that would require him to be under 200???

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I thought you had to be under 200 to have a chance for the cruiserweight championship belt. During the Matt Hardy cruiserweight battle long ago, they said he had to be under 200 (or 205) to qualify. I just thought TNA had the same rules about their belt... whatever it's called. :\

7. Unity

The X-Division title was initially advertised under the banner of having no weight limits. After the Motorcity Machine Guns' feud with Team 3D, they added a requirement. This may have only been for the purpose of the month-long weigh in comedy bit that followed; I would hope they're back to no limits, but I'm not really sure.

8. Millz

The Unity said it the best but I ask you a question...

Why would a former World Champion try to win a belt that is less superior?

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

No idea. Just a theory I thought I would share.

10. Unity

They have had former WWE heavyweight champs go to the IC title for a while in the past (I'm remembering Kane and HHH during the "Two man power trip" storyline). With the X-Division title, however, there's less credibility than the IC or US titles.

Another reason why I want a mid-card title in TNA! :sigh: