Anger management?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Are you a person that gets angry really easily? Or it takes you awhile to get angry since your such an easy going type of person?

For me I can get angry really easily when I am watching sports, also if I am drunk, but other than that it takes me a lot for me to get angry.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I get angry easily over little things, but then don't get angry at all over things i'm expected to get angry over. I try not to let it show to other's when I am angry, although some of my friends have copped either a mouthful of abuse or me lashing out physically, even when my anger wasn't necessarily directed at them.

3. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i lost my patience now .i get angry when i saw someone is so stupid...
    i think it not good for me ,so now t try to be nicer.....and tolerant

Nixola likes this.
  4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I've always had a short temper and for the most part ill hold my tongue until I can get away from the situation but as of late that hasn't been working and I will confront anybody that is ticking me off.

Nixola likes this.
  5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Lol, dude, I was totally thinking about making a topic like this one earlier today =P

Yah, I get angry pretty easily sometimes. Anger is usually my goto emotion. If I'm sad, I act angry. If I'm frustrated, I act angry.

Thankfully, as easy as I get angry, I've taken anger management classes. I've learned to express the anger fairly positively, and I don't end up smashing too many things in the process.

When I was younger, I went through a good many toys, just because I would smash them into the floor when I got mad or something. Now however, I rarely react negatively when I'm angry.

6. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I do have anger problems but's because I suffer from a mild form of bipolar.

7. Blaze

Blaze Registered Member

I don't have anger, I have rage :lol:

Seriously, when I get angry (which is often, and over anything) I literally can't see straight and my body goes super hot - and I seem to develop some kind of super strength. I'm sure I won't reach old age - no body can handle this for a long time.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't anger easily no. I am told all the time that I have a calming influence and I am always laughing and smiling. If I am angry I don't often show it. I'll just sit quietly unless I am at home. My boyfriend gets to see me angry more than anyone as I bring all my trouble home with me from work.

Nixola likes this.
  9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Sometimes I get angry easily, sometimes it takes alot to get me angry. I think it just depends on what sort of thing is happening at the time. Usually though it takes a lot for me to get angry, I wouldn't say I fly off the handle at the smallest thing.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

No, not at all. In my case, it never helps the situation to get worked up and angry about it. Besides, I don't think it would suit me :lol: I remember the last time I was really angry was when I was drunk.