Anger management?

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Are you a person that gets angry really easily? Or it takes you awhile to get angry since your such an easy going type of person?

For me I can get angry really easily when I am watching sports, also if I am drunk, but other than that it takes me a lot for me to get angry.

Registered Member
I get angry easily over little things, but then don't get angry at all over things i'm expected to get angry over. I try not to let it show to other's when I am angry, although some of my friends have copped either a mouthful of abuse or me lashing out physically, even when my anger wasn't necessarily directed at them.

Registered Member
i lost my patience now .i get angry when i saw someone is so stupid...
i think it not good for me ,so now t try to be nicer.....and tolerant

Registered Member
I've always had a short temper and for the most part ill hold my tongue until I can get away from the situation but as of late that hasn't been working and I will confront anybody that is ticking me off.

Creeping On You
Lol, dude, I was totally thinking about making a topic like this one earlier today =P

Yah, I get angry pretty easily sometimes. Anger is usually my goto emotion. If I'm sad, I act angry. If I'm frustrated, I act angry.

Thankfully, as easy as I get angry, I've taken anger management classes. I've learned to express the anger fairly positively, and I don't end up smashing too many things in the process.

When I was younger, I went through a good many toys, just because I would smash them into the floor when I got mad or something. Now however, I rarely react negatively when I'm angry.

Registered Member
I don't have anger, I have rage :lol:

Seriously, when I get angry (which is often, and over anything) I literally can't see straight and my body goes super hot - and I seem to develop some kind of super strength. I'm sure I won't reach old age - no body can handle this for a long time.

Sally Twit
I don't anger easily no. I am told all the time that I have a calming influence and I am always laughing and smiling. If I am angry I don't often show it. I'll just sit quietly unless I am at home. My boyfriend gets to see me angry more than anyone as I bring all my trouble home with me from work.

Boom Boom Pow!
Sometimes I get angry easily, sometimes it takes alot to get me angry. I think it just depends on what sort of thing is happening at the time. Usually though it takes a lot for me to get angry, I wouldn't say I fly off the handle at the smallest thing.
No, not at all. In my case, it never helps the situation to get worked up and angry about it. Besides, I don't think it would suit me :lol: I remember the last time I was really angry was when I was drunk.