Anger Management

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Can you remember any time in particular when rage really got the better of you? How did you behave and was it completely out of character?

For me it would have been on Friday. This guy from work upset one of my closest friends and it was my day off. She called me and told me about it and I could hear she was upset so I jumped on the next bus to go and speak to him. I'm usually a very calm person and very rarely raise my voice but this guy just really angered me. As soon as I saw him I just flipped out and even though people were walking by I still carried on. I guess it takes a lot to anger me but if someone upsets someone that is close to me, it effects me more than I thought possible.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Couple of hours ago, i clipped my wing mirror twice in 5 minutes; i smacked the steering wheel!

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I beat my uncle with a crow bar when I was six
    I broke a tray over the head of a kid at school
    More fights than I can remember
    And I once broke my brothers hand with a hammer

4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

This wasn't me, but a fellow electrician was preparing some lights to be hung when the light designer pretty much told him he was "doing it wrong"

The dude got so pissed he threw the light to the ground and stormed off. He never came back.

We fucking laughed our asses off. We hated that guy.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

usually i'm the essence of calm and happy, but there have been a few moments (almost all back when i was in school) where i've flipped out quite badly.

Probably the time everyone remembers the most was when i flipped out at the principal and said "what the hell is wrong with you!? you're running a joke of a school! i'm sick of this shit!" and walked out... can't even remmeber why exactly :lol:

another time i flipped out physically at this guy who usually would kick the crap out of me, but he was too surprised to fight back. afterwards he was just like... :-o "what the hell just happened!?"

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Lol, did he look like this?

[​IMG]

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I lost my temper at school with some irratating kid, I lost control and ended up beating him senseless.

I got done for it big time, since then I've learnt to control my anger.

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

A bully at high school crossed me at the wrong moment, i hit him once and walked off.

9. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I punch walls, doors etc if people get on my nerves, but usually nothing more than that.

Until I threw a table at someone once because they were being lazy (I was doing work, they weren't. It's understandable, right?). If they hadn't ran away I think maybe they'd have been killed. It was quite a heavy table.

10. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Bliss threw me at a table once because the table was being lazy. Broke three of its legs. Poor bastard never walked again!

I've only been enraged twice in my life. Once in school when I had a football dispute with some kid (called Gregory - just throwing that out there). He'd been an ass for 2-3 weeks solid and I'd had enough so I clocked him one in the moosh. The bell rang right after and I walked off to class. Silly stuff.

And the other was with my dad over nothing. Turned into a 'who can yell the loudest' competition. Think it was the first time I'd stood up to him. The rebellious urge cleared and it's been one big bear hug ever since.