• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AngelsPeak!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Done, let's just hope ya get it.....stupid filters here at work! I just registered at Andrews other site, and I think the system sucked my confirmation email from me...geez what do these people want me to do....WORK???:-o

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, yeah for real! Can you believe they had me working ALL day yesterday!!!! Boss is out today though and it's a half day so I'm not doing crap!! LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hehehehee..my boss is out all day today too!!! YEAH!!! I'm just waiting for the day the big-wigs come to confiscate my computer, and then fire me for screwing around all day!!:-o I'll have to be sure and get all my CE credits done before then!!
I am running on absolutely NO sleep right now....I am in such a fog, but everything is all set at the HH for tonight! We had HUGE storms here last night; as I was driving back out to visit the goblins, the lightening in the sky was sooo incredible. Did anyone see War of the Worlds and the lightening at the beginning?? That's exactly what it reminded me of! I truly LOVE a good storm, but the ones we had last night were kinda creepy.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
That sounds great! I love a good lightening storm, when I"m inside that is! LOL I did see War of the Worlds, and it now holds the title for best movie ever seen for me! SO the HH opens tonight!! Bet you are excited!!

Ya know I seen a thing on TV once where they were talking about how they can go up and feed storms, in other words they can make it rain more and such......have you ever wondered if the gov is doing that to these hurricanes for what ever reason? I thought at one point they might do something like that for the gas prices going up sky high and them making money from it, but then I thought how would that make sense when the gov ends up having to give money to help clean up and rebuild? Dunno guess my mind is on over drive today........LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
That sounds great! I love a good lightening storm, when I"m inside that is! LOL I did see War of the Worlds, and it now holds the title for best movie ever seen for me! SO the HH opens tonight!! Bet you are excited!!

Ya know I seen a thing on TV once where they were talking about how they can go up and feed storms, in other words they can make it rain more and such......have you ever wondered if the gov is doing that to these hurricanes for what ever reason? I thought at one point they might do something like that for the gas prices going up sky high and them making money from it, but then I thought how would that make sense when the gov ends up having to give money to help clean up and rebuild? Dunno guess my mind is on over drive today........LOL
We were just talking about something similar here at work this morning. One of the other girls said she heard a radio program which was discussing the possibility that these are "weather wars" and the storms are being produced by another country.....not sure I even want to consider that possibility!!

Yes, I'm very excited about opening night!! I won't be there...I never go on the first night...it's just one of my silly quirks, I feel like everything will go smoothly if I'm not there to watch!!:shake: I broke my toe at the HH yesterday...think I mentioned it already, but I'd really like to hear an "awww poor baby" from someone!! I got no sympathy there because I walk around barefoot, so it's my own fault!!:mad: Now I just have to finish the other place before the 29th!! Wish me luck!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
"awww poooorrr baby" LOL want nightsurfer to kiss it and make it better!!??? LOL (notice I volenteered someone else's lips to kiss your toe!) LOL

I would SOOO love to see your HH, maybe one day we can post pics again.......**hint hint** LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ewwwwwwww.....can't stand having my feet touched, and I DO NOT touch anyone elses, there is just something so gross about feet....yuck-yuck-yuck!!

I have the pic's here at work...just waiting to be posted...yeah...hint-hint!!!:nod:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
Ewwwwwwww.....can't stand having my feet touched, and I DO NOT touch anyone elses, there is just something so gross about feet....yuck-yuck-yuck!!

I have the pic's here at work...just waiting to be posted...yeah...hint-hint!!!:nod:

Well sorry Night...........she has problems with peeps touching her feet! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
Maybe he can kiss her as......errrrr knee instead?

OK everybody yell......AWWWWWW POOR BABY!

I do feel for ya. Been there done that and it HURTS! Also a pain cuz you have to either walk funny or it hurts. Which little piggy got it?

LOL yeah Angel (and Jen) when I quit my job right before Olivia I had to do some MAJOR delete work on my puter there. LOL if they only had a clue..... :p I use to get in enough trouble for showing others how to find stuff online when we were suppose to be working. They had computer geeks for work stuff but I was famous around there for the non work stuff :D

I wanna come play HH too! Could even dig out my costume that freeks out the hubby. Have to leave the kid at home though (darn) cuz 1) her costume this year isn't scary and 2) she would need years of therapy after....yeah, like she won't already....look at who her Mommy is :lol:

Seeding storms.....Hmmm approval rate, being a hero like after 9/11 etc etc. As for other countries.....wouldn't put it past them! Hell if they'd fly airplanes into buildings.......

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Birthdays 3
Vidic15 Birthdays 9
Bliss Birthdays 14
Bliss Bathroom Wall 12
EXQEX9 Bathroom Wall 3