Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart killed in car accident

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont have any words right now...this is unbelievable.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! I am speechless as well, my condolences go out to his family and friends.

It happens so quick sometimes.

3. SorryAgain

SorryAgain Registered Member

Yikes, that's horrible. They said the 4th person is in intensive care right now. Sad story though..

4. metsforever7515

metsforever7515 Registered Member

Wow. This brings back memories of Josh Hancock 2 years ago.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Definitely did for me being a Cards fan

Unfortunately for Adenhart he was just minding his own business and wasnt drunk like Josh. Still sucks.

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah it's a horrible story. He had just got done throwing a damn good game the day before. It's a sad story to hear. You wouldn't think something this would happen the first week of baseball especially to someone like Adenhart.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw his game before, and it's a big loss to the Angels, condosclences to his family, friends and his team.

8. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

I've been looking for the words to say on this one all day long. Shock, saddened, mortified, all atypical. What blows my mind is that this is a kid, a KID, in the prime of his life with so much to look forward to, and now just like that it's all gone.

I hate to be preacy but gang please let this stand as a reminder that for the love of god please don't drink and drive, because this is the end result, good innocent people getting caught in "the line of fire".

RIP Nick

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

This story is absolutely horrible. I saw it earlier today, and I just stopped in my tracks on how unbelievably sad it was. He had such a great night, and somebody ruined that and his family for a lifetime. Of course, my thoughts go out to his family, friends, and teammates.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Ryuk said it best, this guy was still a young man, heck hes younger then I am, which is saying a lot. He was probably so happy because he had just pitched a great game, and now he's gone for good. Such a tragedy.