Angelina Jolie

S

.Springs

one of my best sigs, i love how it turned out

S

.Springs

ahhh i dont know, i mite remove it haha...or smudge it i guess..i thought id be a nice touch lol

BigBlue

----------------------
crazy abstract style, love these kinds of sigs, effects to the left are just awsome, and the text fits in perfectly, good job overall man..

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

one of my best sigs, i love how it turned out
One of the best sigs I have seen on this site so far, I am REALLY impressed. The effects I have seen by another artist on a another forum that I'm on but u make them way better. Those are Chinese or Japanese Symbols right? If so I like them very much. But....y is the right side so plain?! ;_; It just makes u think that something else could fit there really.

BigBlue

----------------------
One of the best sigs I have seen on this site so far, I am REALLY impressed. The effects I have seen by another artist on a another forum that I'm on but u make them way better. Those are Chinese or Japanese Symbols right? If so I like them very much. But....y is the right side so plain?! ;_; It just makes u think that something else could fit there really.
its called open space, its quite artistic IMO, you cant always have eveything going in every which way, it brings it a nice touch. and the soft gradient looks good on the right

Damn I have never ever said this but damn that is a 10/10 for sure wow I have never given anyone a 10/10. Really inpresive, very nice job.

breathilizer

Resident Ass-Kisser
I like it a lot. I'll give it a 9/10 for the overall style, color scheme and proportions, but something about the execution rubs me the wrong way. Angelina Jolie feels a little flat and bland. I'd guess it's the low contrast, but I wouldn't want to see her with too much contrast either.

I'd work on making Jolie the focus of the image, as my eyes are being pulled a little too much to the left.