Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by .Springs, Oct 4, 2006.

1. .Springs

.Springs Guest

[​IMG]

one of my best sigs, i love how it turned out

2. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

whats with the crazy jap font in the bubbles?

3. .Springs

.Springs Guest

ahhh i dont know, i mite remove it haha...or smudge it i guess..i thought id be a nice touch lol

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

crazy abstract style, love these kinds of sigs, effects to the left are just awsome, and the text fits in perfectly, good job overall man..

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

just feels out of place to me.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

One of the best sigs I have seen on this site so far, I am REALLY impressed. The effects I have seen by another artist on a another forum that I'm on but u make them way better. Those are Chinese or Japanese Symbols right? If so I like them very much. But....y is the right side so plain?! ;_; It just makes u think that something else could fit there really.

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

its called open space, its quite artistic IMO, you cant always have eveything going in every which way, it brings it a nice touch. and the soft gradient looks good on the right

8. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

good sig. I think i'll do my best at making one for me soon...

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Damn I have never ever said this but damn that is a 10/10 for sure wow I have never given anyone a 10/10. Really inpresive, very nice job.

10. breathilizer

breathilizer Resident Ass-Kisser

I like it a lot. I'll give it a 9/10 for the overall style, color scheme and proportions, but something about the execution rubs me the wrong way. Angelina Jolie feels a little flat and bland. I'd guess it's the low contrast, but I wouldn't want to see her with too much contrast either.

I'd work on making Jolie the focus of the image, as my eyes are being pulled a little too much to the left.