• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Angel Wing

Dabs

Registered Member
The other night, Sunday I believe, I was driving and I looked up, and I saw these clouds. To me, it looked like an angel wing! Yeah, so maybe I am exaggerating, but I see an angel wing in these photos. I always carry my camera, so I snapped a couple of pictures, and almost instantly, the cloud formation was gone. Anyone else see an angel wing? Or am I totally a nutcase? :lol:
Oh and yes, I still never fixed the date/time stamp on my camera, so the date is still incorrect. Well the year anyway. But these were taken a few days ago.

Attachments

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Very cool. Clouds make awesome pictures sometimes. There's just so much variety. They're especially good during sunsets.

Dabs

Registered Member
Very cool. Clouds make awesome pictures sometimes. There's just so much variety. They're especially good during sunsets.

That they do Echoes. But most of the time, they change formation so fast, I don't have time to grab my camera.

Dabs

Registered Member
Those are great pics Dabs. I see the angel wings! Do have more pics of clouds?

I don't believe so GB! But Thanks! I figured most people would think I was totally crazy, but I see an angel wing too :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Awesome clouds! :nod: I had to look again to see an angel wing cause all I was seeing was a catepillar. This is fun. If you have any more interesting cloud photos, please share! :)

Dabs

Registered Member
I was driving Dek, and after I looked up and saw, the first thing I thought of was "angel wing". So I grabbed my camera and the cloud had already started to change. And I was trying to lean my head out my car window as I was stopped at a red light, so it's not that good really. A caterpillar?

Dekzper

Registered Member
I was driving Dek, and after I looked up and saw, the first thing I thought of was "angel wing". So I grabbed my camera and the cloud had already started to change. And I was trying to lean my head out my car window as I was stopped at a red light, so it's not that good really. A caterpillar?
That's def good since you had to drive too! :nod: I can see the angel wing now but the first thing I saw was a caterpillar. Dunno why but I've also seen turtles and dragons too. Clouds just usually look like animals but I did see a bird once, well, before it turned into a dragon. :)