Android17 vs Piccolo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the fight would of continued, who do you think would of won(don't put in mind that Cell needs 17 to become Perfect) I think that Piccolo would of won at the end, I believe he would of pull out some incredible move and would of surprised Android 17 and would of killed him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

His Hellzone Grenade should of killed him....but of course 17 has to have some sort of "barrier" in order to protect himself. If Piccolo would have used the attact he used on Imperfect Cell on 17 then 17 would have been destroyed.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree. Piccolo doesn't always dominate is fighst but he never gives up and finds away to beat is opponent or weaken him for the other members of The Z team. I wish the fight would of continued and it was a classic one.

B

barfootboards

It is kind of hard to tell, if the hellzone grenade ever landed a hit then yeah piccolo would win but like stated during the fight, 17's power never decreases while piccolo was doing all he could to keep up.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo seemed to have a lot more power in reserve, considering the attack he used on Imperfect Cell.

I agree Piccolo, I also think Piccolo would have won he would have pulled off some amazing combo that not even 17 sould with-stand. Probily somthing like Hellzone Grenade and the Masenko or Special-Beam-Cannon, or somthing like that anyway it was a classic fight Vince and it should have been finished!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt everyone was pissed off when the fight didn't finish. It was a classic fight and I'd love to see Piccolo finish Anbdroid 17....He was having problems handling him...but I am sure if the fight continued Piccolo would win, even though clearly Android 17 was the strongest.