• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Andrew!!! Live Stats is BROKE!! AAAH!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
nobody's stats are showing anymore? Oh so sad! What to do? uggg, it's like having your foot nailed to the floor! So aggravating...:-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
All the stars ganged up and beat up the poor lil' stats.:-o

1_ares_1

Registered Member
hey... cool... I didn't notice our stars shining here! Yay! BTW... I got my "Blue Dress"!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
congrats! it will be awhile before I get mine. I will be close in a couple of days but will prolly be a month or so before I will get it any higher LOL unless I get motivated and put some stuff up for sale :D

Julie

Registered Member
When I was on here earlier tonite the pages kept taking FOREVER to load too. No matter what I clicked on...if I wanted to look at a post, reply to a post, etc. Everything was taking forever to go to the next page.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I already know about this. I can't get to it right away but can shoot for fixing within the next week. :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I haven't had this problem lately but have had in the past. I thought it was my connection lol

Julie

Registered Member
Everything's been loading fine. Seemed like it was just a temporary glitch last nite maybe?