• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Andrew..can you make us a "live" chitty chat?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I really enjoy coming in here, seeing all the posts and leaving a few. What if we had a room where we could live chit chat with one another? or is there and I missed it? :cool:

doubles2004

Registered Member
hey that would be great please let me know when it up and going.

Mina

Registered Member
that would be awsome!!! How nice it would be just to chat without cluttering up the boards

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
As if I don't spend enough of my workday here already! :D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Wow! Andrew, sorry but it looks as though the people have spoken... I hope you can pawn off the task to someone who isn't as busy as we all know you are. I can't wait to be able to chitty chat with some of you! :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
While I also like the idea of haveing a little chat thingy going, right at this moment it might take away from the forums. I would be more comfortable if we did it later when we have more than only a handful of members on at any given time.

Nanner

Registered Member
Gnopostopi said:
I like the idea, but I think we should hold off, for just a little while longer.

For what it's worth I agree....and for the reasons Tater stated. It's so new here yet.