• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Andrew Bynum is an idiot

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bynum is so fucking stupid, such an ignorant dumb shit, that he couldn't hold off and be a normal human being until January 7, when his guarantee kicks in. Dumb bitch will lose 18 million because he couldn't be an adult for 4 months.

http://nba.si.com/2013/12/28/andrew-byn ... cavaliers/

knickstape2107

Registered Member
As the title of this topic says, Andrew Bynum is an idiot. I hate a lot of players but respect most of them. I have no respect for Bynum. He has no passion and drive for the game. I've read the Clippers and Heat might be interested in him but he doesn't want to play basketball and it's obvious by the crap he does off the court.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Bynum has shot himself in the foot (not quite to Plaxico Burress' level), but he just doesn't get it and I see him being out of the league by 2016. He might get one more chance then that's it, cause he's done

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
knickstape2107 said:
As the title of this topic says, Andrew Bynum is an idiot. I hate a lot of players but respect most of them. I have no respect for Bynum. He has no passion and drive for the game. I've read the Clippers and Heat might be interested in him but he doesn't want to play basketball and it's obvious by the crap he does off the court.
What makes me laugh is the Lakers know what kind of headache he is yet rumors fly that they may trade to get him again. That's a dumb move if I ever saw one

knickstape2107

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
knickstape2107 said:
What makes me laugh is the Lakers know what kind of headache he is yet rumors fly that they may trade to get him again. That's a dumb move if I ever saw one
D'Antoni and the Lakers really want Pau gone it seems.

smh122

Registered Member
Bynum isnt the idiot here, its the Cavs. They signed him when he refused to workout for any team. They are the ones leaking info out that he has no desire to play basketball yet want to trade him and acquire some pieces. These are positions Cleveland put themselves in, not Bynum..

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bynum is an idiot. He has NO passion and he shouldnt be in the league. I hate him and have NO respect for him. I hate a lot of players but respect most of them not Bynum though. Cavs should release him. He'll likely sign w/ another team, screw up, and be out of the league soon while the Cavaliers have Kyrie, Dion Waiters, Jack, and Thompson. Cavs will make the Playoffs while Bynum is bankrupt soon. So yeah Bynum will be the idiot in the end especially since he didnt even cash in on all the money in his contract.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I think he was desperate for some NBA money. Who wouldn't be? But once he got it there was no reason for him to work hard at his game anymore.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
He has no passion, that's why. He doesnt want to play basketball and everything he does, proves that statement.

smh122

Registered Member
knickstape2107 said:
Bynum is an idiot. He has NO passion and he shouldnt be in the league. I hate him and have NO respect for him. I hate a lot of players but respect most of them not Bynum though. Cavs should release him. He'll likely sign w/ another team, screw up, and be out of the league soon while the Cavaliers have Kyrie, Dion Waiters, Jack, and Thompson. Cavs will make the Playoffs while Bynum is bankrupt soon. So yeah Bynum will be the idiot in the end especially since he didnt even cash in on all the money in his contract.
How do you know he has no passion? Were you saying that 2 years ago when he was averaging 18 and 10? Don't let leaks change your perception of him..He didnt just one day wake up and decide he didnt want to play anymore. SOMETHING happened