Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones Jr.

Discussion in 'Boxing / MMA' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well there's a lot of rumors swirling around that Anderson Silva will have a boxing match versus Roy Jones Jr. We all know that Roy Jones Jr isn't in his prime anymore but I would actually love to see this bout, and I bet you think a lot of fans would love to see it as well. I personally think Roy would come up on top, but it should be interesting none the least.

2. Thunder

Thunder Registered Member

Can't say I would like to see this.Don't really watch that much MMA and certainly don't want to mix the sports.

Just my opinion though.Roy should retire anyway and he will fight Danny Green next if both win on their august 15th PPV so this Silva fight won't happen.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I can't see the UFC allowing Anderson Silva to go do a boxing match while he's under contract. That said, if for some strange reason this does happen, and it's purely a boxing match, Roy Jones Jr would probably win pretty quickly.

4. Southpaw

Southpaw Registered Member

All fantasy... Will never never happen..Not in a million years, far too entertaining, & besides, Silva would get demolished in less than a round... Wrestling, the same happens to Jones.. Get's choked easy..