And thus, Comrade has come to thee

C

Comrade

hello

i would just like to make one thing, among other clear:

i am here, and im queer, so get used to it.

also, i will patronize, be sarcastic, and generally mock those who find me irritating. i will only be sarcastic and patronizing to those who dont.

i always speak my mind, no matter what the situation.

in all seriousness, hell, i hope my time here is enjoyable, and i hope to make a few friends along the way...
...let the games begin!

Comrade

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Quite the interesting introduction Comrade. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here and I guarantee you'll make a few friends along the way, but you might make a few enemies aswell =). I am sure if you stick around you'll get addicted to these forums like everyone else did. Once again enjoy yourself, and i'll see ya around. Later

Corona

Registered Member
You from political crossfire too?

NOOOOOO I was trying to make a new life here.

Jk, we probably didn't like each other on that forum, no one liked me :(, but we can be friends I guess.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Merc and Hoosier will love you on here...

Welcome to the forums! U need no crappy intro as I can tell from ur's so I'll say the usual, whcih is crappy. Have fun posting, make friends, etc. on the crap. Have fun killing members who get in ur way.

C

Comrade

ah, nice to nate a few nice people. no, im not a serb, Comrade is just a name i like

by the way, sorry i havent been around a while, been very buisy with school work. but now i am back.

Comrade

You from political crossfire too?

NOOOOOO I was trying to make a new life here.

Jk, we probably didn't like each other on that forum, no one liked me :(, but we can be friends I guess.
who are you on Political Hotwire?

i only really posted on the hotwire section.

Comrade