• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I <3 GF And the winner for "best post in GF/PM history goes to, Bubbles!!!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Bubz said:
Nnnnope. You're shameful. Your whole post history in this thread is proof of that. You're the one acting like a jerk from your very first post. You called out both @Hilander and I for no reason other than to lord your "knowledge" over us. Then you resorted to making false assumptions about me, going as far as to imply that I was a liar. You're nothing but a bully who can't digest the fact that no one wants his help. These fucking posts should have stopped a page ago, but nope you insisted on flaming me until I gave you the reaction that you were looking for. You, sir, have problems. I didn't want your help and because I protested, you decided the best thing to do was to continue calling me out. Not just me, but anyone who was in MY favor. Even people who said or did nothing but just liked my posts (Butthurt, much?) And you bet your ass, I'm gonna come after you when you sit behind your monitor and accuse me of shit that you a) have NO proof if I've done and b) without knowing a single fucking thing about me. You've done nothing but make yourself look like a fool by trying to force your help and opinions on complete strangers on the internet. Congratulations!

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
If that's what gets you off, you're more broken than I thought. I don't care though because that makes two of you. She's 100% wrong, and some day, God himself is just going to have to tell it to her, as will you apparently. I prayed for you Steve, but not her. Meh... still holding out on that. But really, I think you should move on. You're not getting anything from forums, if you ever did.

By the way, that's called "projection". Taking what one person does (for the very most part) and transferring onto the other as if THEY are doing it. That's what desperate people do when they know they're wrong and CANNOT defend it with anything remotely intelligent. You should know because you're practically an expert by default. It's a loss to humanity that you get any joy in that, and though probably not much... it's a waste. Someone else could take that small spot in the universe right now. Where you are.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
(whatever that was)
It's still bullshit. He even admitted to be trying to do this INTENTIONALLY. When someone admits that, everything they say from that point onward is invalid because they don't actually believe it and they just want to cause problems.

-------------------- AUTOMATIC INVALIDATION: ----------------------

Automatic Invalidation.jpg

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
...it's an entirely different topic. I was commending Bubbles on an excellent post.

It was intelligent, well thought out, and made a point that I 100% agree with.

If I didn't agree I would just ignore it. I don't even read your posts anymore. I just assume it's full of crazy.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I was wondering why I had 10 alerts when I logged in this morning haha. I'm still confused, though.

Also, I was testy that day because I had gotten a paper cut. Good times.

EDIT: Nevermind. Hit the "See Ignored Content" button and the crazy just came pouring out. And LOL @ him not praying for me hahahahahahahaha!!

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
...it's an entirely different topic. I was commending Bubbles on an excellent post.

It was intelligent, well thought out, and made a point that I 100% agree with.

If I didn't agree I would just ignore it. I don't even read your posts anymore. I just assume it's full of crazy.
It's not intelligent and you know it. You're just deciding to single me out just like you admitted above, and picking the worst most idiotic thing you can find and acting like it's the best thing in the world just to piss me off. I know better and that this is how you work. But it's shameful for you to fool her into thinking anything she did was productive, when, now admittedly...

Also, I was testy that day because I had gotten a paper cut. Good times.
hmmm... maybe state this in advance so I can leave you alone despite having full right to complain???

I don't want to deal with people who are anything less than honest and well intended. If anything compromises it, just leave it alone and let it pass.

EDIT: Nevermind. Hit the "See Ignored Content" button and the crazy just came pouring out. And LOL @ him not praying for me hahahahahahahaha!!
If you need me to I will, but I don't like doing it by expectation. Truth is, you can benefit more just by listening and taking what I say seriously. Steve screwed himself by shutting this off from his brain. You're capable of better than that. At least a little.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
hmmm... maybe state this in advance so I can leave you alone despite having full right to complain???
Yeah, no. I'm not obligated to tell you jack shit. If you haven't figured out how to converse with other human beings, that's on you and you alone.

I don't want to deal with people who are anything less than honest and well intended. If anything compromises it, just leave it alone and let it pass.
Paper cut = dishonesty. Seriously on a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?

If you need me to I will, but I don't like doing it by expectation. Truth is, you can benefit more just by listening and taking what I say seriously. Steve screwed himself by shutting this off from his brain. You're capable of better than that. At least a little.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Yeah, no. I'm not obligated to tell you jack shit. If you haven't figured out how to converse with other human beings, that's on you and you alone.

Paper cut = dishonesty. Seriously on a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?
You keep missing the point entirely and blaming me for what YOU don't get.

I'm not calling you "dishonest" as a person because you didn't bring up that about yourself. You keep making it about putting you down as a person or some deeper intent that desires to put you down when it's not.

If you are testy or in a bad mood for ANY reason and you let that skew what might otherwise be a less abrasive response, then your responses are compromised. Maybe the more CONSTRUCTIVE thing to do is just admit it and limit your response to "difference of opinion" and no attacking. If the word "dishonesty" bothers you, then pick "LESS THAN CONSTRUCTIVE" instead. I don't care. But what I DO care about is you constantly making up shit that I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT being a problem let alone intend. That is what @Doc does that allows him to have developed the warped mind that he's apparently made permanent in himself now, but YOU DONT HAVE TO. I'm assuming you still have this thing called "HOPE".

Just stop twisting everything into something excessively negative, and you'd probably be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Offbeat News 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 1
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
StroShow Hockey 0