And the Sith have returned...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Since reaching 1000 posts I thought a dark change was needed...

This is the first time ill change my avatar and signature.

Thanks for the sig kyo!

In order to continue the rule of two amongst sith i need a dark apprentice.

This month it will be kyo. (Kyo you better act more malicious in your posts over the next month maybe choke a few people or something)

However after a month i will kill Kyo before she surpasses me and then select a new apprentice.

PM me if you think you should be selected for September

The power of the Dark side is unimaginable.

Yes....i know im a star wars nut...

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
If I thought that Episode I didn't blow so hard and I could ignore the poor punctuation and spelling that the Sith obviously would not approve of, I'd be interested in this whole 'dark apprentice' thing.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
If I thought that Episode I didn't blow so hard and I could ignore the poor punctuation and spelling that the Sith obviously would not approve of, I'd be interested in this whole 'dark apprentice' thing.
Im gl4d my p00r punctu4t10n 1rrit4t3s y0u. (dude it wasnt that bad deal with it)

You would be worthy to be a dark apprentice even if you thought episode I sucked (i didnt like it that much at first but after 3rd or 4th go a couple years later I enjoyed it)

muahahahahah...................HA

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
what he said. lmao.

since I'm evil i would be interested in being a dark apprentice, but I'm just not that into Star Wars.

I like your new av, though.

Corona

Registered Member
If I thought that Episode, I didn't blow so hard, and I could ignore the poor punctuation and spelling that the Sith obviously would not approve of, I'd be interested in this whole 'dark apprentice' thing.

I read it like that the first time, I was kind of confused.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
omg i can't believe u tricked me....the force is tricky O_O
i can't believe i gave u coke with lime and oreos from my house
now your going to come back for some more