• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

...and I'm comin' to getcha!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Does anyone know what the hell happened to the Boogeyman? I'm not depressed with him gone (haha) but I'd like to have him around. I always wanted to see him in the ring more consistently, instead of just shoving worms in peoples' faces every week. I liked his presence and thought he could improve over time.

Is he being repackaged? Wrestling down in Florida? Fired? Anyone know any updates?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last I heard he's healthy and just "sitting on the bench." Sounds like they have nothing for him and just dont care to use him right now. But he's still under contract.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Last I heard he's healthy and just "sitting on the bench." Sounds like they have nothing for him and just dont care to use him right now. But he's still under contract.
Do you think he should be repackaged? Or return as The Boogeyman? If he returns, that is.

viLky

ykLiv
Last I heard he was fired, then he was re-training then he's back working for WWE. I'm always getting different messages about him. :lol:

I find him extremely charismatic, a great gimmick and entertaining. The thing is... he needs to wrestle better. I mean, why hire him if he can't wrestle that great?

Also, where is little Bogey?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Last I heard he was fired, then he was re-training then he's back working for WWE. I'm always getting different messages about him. :lol:

I find him extremely charismatic, a great gimmick and entertaining. The thing is... he needs to wrestle better. I mean, why hire him if he can't wrestle that great?

Also, where is little Bogey?
He went where Hornswoggle should go. :rolleyes:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think he should be repackaged? Or return as The Boogeyman? If he returns, that is.
I'd guess he'd keep the same gimmick since he's very limited in the ring. I hope he's been practicing since he's not doing anything else. I dont know why they dont release him again (they did once already). Booker T was the reason they brought him back...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd guess he'd keep the same gimmick since he's very limited in the ring. I hope he's been practicing since he's not doing anything else. I dont know why they dont release him again (they did once already). Booker T was the reason they brought him back...
I wish he'd either get used or get released. He has great charisma, and could be used in one of the companies a little at least.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It was recently reported in the Wrestling Observer, that WWE intend to use the Boogeyman character on a non-regular basis. This is due to the fact that his gimmick grows stale quickly, and combined with his limited wrestling ability, it is most likely he will be transferred over to Smackdown! to cater to the younger audiences.[15]
Boogeyman's return to wrestling action was initially delayed due to a torn calf injury, but it has been reported that he is having dental surgery done to replace his missing teeth. He should be returning to in ring action in the near future
Found it on Wiki but the sources look good. He's on ECW now. Maybe he can work on his ring skills and get a new character.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Maybe he can be "The Dentist" and carry a giant plastic toothbrush to the ring. :)