Anal ebay yanked the Phallus Rock off AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by mom_of_sixoxo, May 1, 2005.

1. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

Aaaarrgh!! Now what??? I am so NOT gonna list this in "Adult" category... :tough: Is there any other decent auction site to go to out there? Or should we try it as a "Mystery" auction - with no pictures, or??
    It had over 1,900 hits the last time i saw it before it was pulled...and that was all in less than 48 hours, -so who knows what it might've got to...
    HELP! Ideas/Advice, anyone? I'm at my wit's end here... I just don't get how a natural stone can be X-Rated! It is a ROCK for god's sake...

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Only post auctions with at least 1000 views in the High Profile Auctions area. Moved to Community Help Desk.

I am not really sure what to do. eBay is probably pulling it because of how the rock looks, and that is why they say that it should be in the adult section.

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well sorry to hear this again .i agree with you its a dam rock come on people ,but its not you it is some ebayer that doesnt like your auction .they keep reporting it so ebay takes it down.well i guess you could try the mystrey auction with no pics. see what it does but you might also try home and garden .just dont think it would get as many hits there just my 2 cents worth

4. mom_of_sixoxo

It had more than 1.900 views...why did you move this?

5. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Because this is not an auction listing. Your listing was pulled and that is what this thread is about. These types of threads belong in the Community Help Desk. That is why it was moved.

If you think it should be in High Profile Auctions, then please PM Forehead Guy, Nightsurfer, or Darth Tater about it. If they agree with you, then they will move it back and let me know.

6. mom_of_sixoxo

well it was an auction listing until a minute before i posted... maybe i'm just *pouting* but it feels like being censored again...whatever.
    s'pose i've just had it with ebay. time to get back to my regular life? lol

thank you doubles. (i figured it was the same jerk doing that)... it was listed in bizarre & rocks/fossils...so i don't think they'd let it stay in home/garden either! :warp:

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey your welcome .yea they probably would not let it stay.

8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Whats the reason they gave you this time? I find it completly absurd that they would think its a x-rated item.

As for the topic being moved, Snipes did the right thing. This is the right area to talk about this. Now if you posted it in your topic about the auction itself, then it woudnt need to be moved.

No one is trying to censor you here, we are just trying to keep things neat and organized. :)

9. mom_of_sixoxo

heya darth! it was the same reason... but! --i finally got a real response letter today, not just the automated thing (ok, it was several hours after i called the powersellers' number and fumed a bit) and they say i can relist it in general categories as long as i don't say "penis, phallus, phallic etc." and also have to lose the funny bizness in the description (like the measurement around the "head", "veins" on the back side etc.) Sheesh! not like there ain't a million "penis" and "phallus" etc. auctions on there at any given time... not complaining (much, haha) tho, its all good. and apparently my pics are OK! i made a webpage today because i thought i would have to relist it without pictures, so was going to tell people they could email me for the link(http://www.geocities.com/couldbme_2/) to see the pics & original auction. Now, what if i say the "P-word," and "PHA!!us" --do you think i could get away with that at least??? i s'pose i'd better resist saying ebay jerked it off twice too...gosh this is gonna be hard! LOL

sorry-i just hit edit to take out the link since i don't know if it shouldn't be here - but i was timed out? it isn't an auction tho, just a personal page so i don't know...please just erase it then k

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  10. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

with how ebay is treating your auction i wouldn't even chance usiing "pha!!us"...they will probaly not like that...could say it looks like something that only men have...that would be tame and get the point across...did ebay say you could include the pic as long as you don't use any terms saying exactly what it looks like? Maybe you think it looks like a weird mushroom or whatever...call it the fertility "mushroom"...lol..that could be kinda catchy