• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vomit An old FACE

Bliss

Sally Twit
To those of you I know, how the heck are you? Tell me EVERYTHING. Unless your name is Kevin, Faniel or Bizzy because I couldn't care less.

And to those of you I don't know, feel free to tell me how you are also.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Hey Bliss!

I’m doing well. I went through a divorce a few years ago, and remarried a couple of years ago. I married my high school sweetheart. I joined a new firm about 4 years ago, but another firm is trying to get me to jump ship and join them.

My daughters are all doing well, including my middle daughter who was going through a lot of crap for a few years, you know, partying a lot, being rebellious, that kind of stuff. She’s now a junior at a local university.

How about you?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey! I remember you were a fan of that western, sex in the city?

dDave

V.I.P.
I graduated from college, got a job as an AV engineer, bought a house, married a beautiful girl. LIFE IS GOOD

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
To those of you I know, how the heck are you? Tell me EVERYTHING. Unless your name is Kevin, Faniel or Bizzy because I couldn't care less.

And to those of you I don't know, feel free to tell me how you are also.