An iTouch App.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Twitch, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Has the idea ever come up of having a GF iTouch App? Nothing really flashy, just an iTouch friendly GF, so you don't have to re-adjust the sizes and such.

I'd be willing to create it, but I don't have any program to make one.. or the expertise.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, by "app" do you mean simply an iPhone size GF? I could do that with a new skin but it's not on the top of my "to do" list. Is that what you mean?

Maybe if enough people want it I will get on it.

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Basically. Like when websites have a format for phones, like an sms.generalforum.com.

4. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

That would be pretty cool, if/when i get an iPhone that would be high on the "to download" list. I've often though about how cool a GF mobile would be, like facebook mobile, but it would alert you of new posts on threads you have replied to or your own threads, and let you post back, stuff like that.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

That wouldn't be an app, it would just be a version of the site that can be viewed properly in mobile phones.

I would find it interesting, but I'd never use it. I don't use my phone for web browsing.