An Apology

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Mr-Smith, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

The rant in the introductions thread was myself, NOT Mrs Smith.

I would like to apologise to anyone who felt offended by my outburst.
    There was a problem with my account that Hybrix couldn't see, and I got alittle frustrated at still being 'moderated'

I hope this can be a new start in the forum.

The thanks we gave to people that welcomed us are genuine.

Lastly...

A quote from a random comment...

"Mr Smith is a noob, Mrs Smith is cool though"

Haha. Well, my wife has never been on a forum before and did feel a bit uneasy and nervous. If she does decide to post again...
    please be nice, and remeber it was me who mouthed off, not my wife.
    AND...

Nobody likes being referred to as a 'noob'.
    I am actually the complete opposite. So I'd rather you call me a prick than a noob. :D

Accept the apology or not, I hold no grudges.

Thanks

Mr Smith

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm sorry to learn of your bumpy start. Not having many details but knowing this crew as I do, my guess is that your confessed faux pas of temperament will find its way into perspective with time.

To clarify one thing, everybody comes here as a noob. Previous posting experience elsewhere doesn't really buy gum. The following is tongue-in-cheek, of course; but there's a kernel of truth not to be missed, so I re-post from time to time:

The Tucker Post-erity Scale

1-100: Hello, Nubert. Clean my shoes. You may or may not show potential, but don't expect a friend request.

101-200: Don't get haughty. The jury's still out. You haven't earned the right to reminisce, either.

201-500: Congratulations! You've survived boot camp. Now, clean my shoes.

501-1000: Your dedication is acknowledged. You are now eligible to wipe your own shoes on the garments of the nooer noobs.

1001-3000: I miss you when you're not here. How's that puppy doing? Don't forget Saturday Night Cybering on MSN, k?

3001-9999: Your place in history is firmly assured. Hey, remember that guy a couple of years ago who said he liked to dress his girlfriend up in diapers and squeeze her pee into a glass? I still gag whenever I drink apple juice.

Oh, I'm really sorry that your dog died. I'm having flowers sent round to your house.

10,000+: Statues and like monuments dot the landscape in Your name. Followers clamor at Your feet for a lock of hair or a scrap of positive rep. You have joined the ranks of the Immortals and none shall speak ill of Your name. Hail to Thee, O Deity!

3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I'm too lazy to rep spread but iLol'd <3

@mr smith, everyone acts like a douche at some point you just peaked to soon :D. Chill out. People aren't after you with pitch forks and as long as you didn't try to feed cucumber to nix or force bex on a whale (Or show 98% of the guys spiders....) then you're alright to start again.

Learn and grow :)

4. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

This is a kill or be killed forum. Only the STRONG survive!

Kibi likes this.
  5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

This is a good start Mr. Smith.

Kibi likes this.
  6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Startcasm; love it.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Aww, I miss you too. <3
    Oh, Dante is doing just fine, thank you for asking. Wolf is dead though, but no tears there. How about your cat/dog/spider?
    Would I ever? :rolleyes:

@ Mr. > Kudos for apologising. One of the things you will find EVERY member on this forum appreciates is how strict and well this place is managed and moderated, so the last thing you want to be doing is insulting those very people, lest you want a riot on you hands or you're actually trying to get yourself kicked out! Just saying. ;)

8. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

Seems a little weird to me.

Explains my current replies though.

Although I have managed to rack up 2 friend requests. Shame I don't know how to sort them out, and the link to get me one step closer seems to just crash and wig out. Ah well, what you gonna do.

9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Pahahahha I nickname you eeyore...:)

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Unfortunately, some infection set in after the joining procedure. Now what I technically have is a cat/dog with a dead spider sewn on its back.