• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies An Animation Classic

cocolove

I don't care who you are, or where you come from, if you don't like the lion king at least one tinsy bit, you're messed up in the head, and need to see a doctor.This movie is SO good, and there's no doubt about it.It's a worldwide beloved animation classic, that needs to be higher in the Top 250.These are the kinds of films, that it's actually safe to let your kids watch, because you don't have to have the fear of there being cursing, or any type of vulgar, except maybe a few violence scenes, every single second.Quality family film, is a phrase that describes the lion king, and I will deal with no argument saying otherwise.If you haven't seen this film, you've existence is meaningless until you do, for I just don't see how anybody could go through life without seeing films like the lion king.I've loved it for all my life, and I will love it forever, no matter what other films I see.