An angel on Earth!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolvergambit, Apr 26, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I just wanted to share this with you and I hope she doesn't mind. I wanted to express my extreme gratitude to 1_ares_1 for her compassion and generosity in helping out a complete stranger (ME).
    She mentioned my auction in her high profile auction for the sole purpose of helping me get my message out to the massses.
    This is not something I asked of her, it is something she offered out of the sheer goodness of her heart.
    May God Bless You always. You are a kind and compassionate soul!!!!!!

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

That was really sweet of her!

This is one thing I LOVE so much about this site. The people here are the most wonderful, nice, thoughtful people I have ever met on a forum board. And trust me, I have been on the internet for about 10 years now and I have seen, heard and met alot of people!

YOU ALL are the BEST!

3. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Hey that was really nice of her. I hope your auction goes will now.

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hey same goes here i was on here the other night .and kromsales was good enough to help me with a template. alot of people wont do that but i have found on this site they all are very helpfull

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

yes I agree this place is a good place to come and nobody is bickering like you find on other sites. And the Mods are easy to talk to and don't make you feel stupid about something you didn't know!

of course they might laugh at us behind our backs but that's okey! LOL

:lol:

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

That was really nice of her, and I am also glad to see members helping one another out.

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Even though I don't have any high profile auctions (or anything for sale right now) it one of the big things I really appreciate about this site! Everyone cheering everyone else on. (and really happy if they do well) No egos or competition. Whatever someone can do to help they will. You don't find that online very often!

8. ShaunAL

ShaunAL Registered Member

we must remember that for every bad person there are usually 10 good ones!!! the news and tv shows just chooses not to show them as much as the others!!!