An American Soldier For Sale

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AmericanSoldier, Apr 1, 2005.

1. AmericanSoldier

AmericanSoldier New Member

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi . I wish that I had the funds to bid right now. But I can't ( wife would kill me).
    What you are doing is one of the best ways that I can think of to say "Thank You" to our men and women Active or Retired .. They all deserve more than just our thanks .Anyway best wishes and good luck. I'll keep this in my watch list.

P.S Welcome -AmericanSoldier

3. AmericanSoldier

Nightsurfer... thank you so much for the compliment. Without a doubt our military men and women deserve to be honored in this way. We hope that more eBayers will understand what we are doing here is extremely important. We have some great media stories coming out and this really present a great opportunity for the winner.

It really will be win-win for everyone.

Sincerely,
    Aaron Mighty
    Creator/Producer
    An American Soldier

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

A very good idea. I will add this one to my watch list as well. I have so much respect for the men and woman who serve our country. I wish you well in your endeavors, and hope to see this film a huge success.

5. AmericanSoldier

Thanks Andrew!

You were actually part of the inspiration for the auction. We even mentioned it to one of the papers and I think they have you in there. I'll post and/or forward the link to the article when it comes out next week.

Best wishes,
    Aaron Mighty

PS,
    Great Forum!

6. Mirage

Hey thanks. Glad I helped inspire you! Your cause is a great one!

(Feel free to spread the word about the forum as well!)

It's up to $560. How much are you hoping to raise?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi. I hope you don't mind but I sent a link to your auction to "Gunny" from the TV show "Mail Call".. I thought since gunny answers his own email
    I would let him know what you are trying to do. I hope you don't mind. You never know he might bid or mention you and what you do on his show.
    Again good luck and best wishes......

8. AmericanSoldier

Nightsurfer...

Thanks! It is truly appreciated. We have been really surprised by all the eBayers who have helped out. It certainly wasn't expected.

Again, thank you.

-Aaron Mighty

9. Mirage

Congrats! It's over $1,000!

I need to shuffle some forums around so we can have a place to move this into Level 2. Nice work so far, with 3 days to go! :)

10. AmericanSoldier

Yes, it slowly but steadily is making its way up there. We actually have some impressive media lined up for the next two days and a few special announcements to make hopefully tomorrow.

We keep our fingers crossed. We already know what this production means to the men and women of our military.

Thanks,
    Aaron Mighty