An agnostic's prayer

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tucker, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Dear Lord above (perhaps),

If You're up there (and I'm not saying that You are), could You please find it in Your heart (or Its non-corporeal equivalent) to open the eyes of those frittering their time away quibbling in BallLightning's thread and guide them to the logical conclusion that:

IF

Godvalue=0

OR

Godvalue>0

AND

<no data>

THEN

Godvalue=x

AND

to a man, they're pissing into the wind

AND

their time could be better spent serving humanity in Your name

OR

their time could be better spent serving humanity

Thank You (as necessary),
    Ian, the kid from St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Minneapolis who, circa 1970, misappropriated a quarter from the pamphlet rack which (if You do, in fact, exist) was clearly property of the Divine

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I hear, Tucker, my Son. I hear, and I STRIKE THEE DOWN WITH THE MIGHT OF A THOUSAND WET FISH!!!

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

There You go again. Always with the fish or the frogs or the locusts raining from the sky. No offense to your methods, but it's getting to be kind of a cliché.

6. Chaos

But....I like them....I mean, seriously, what's not to love?

You should be grateful I didn't STRIKE THEE DOWN WITH THE MIGHT OF A THOUSAND SALLY STRUTHERS!!!, 'cos I can really do that you know.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

EDIT: One second thought, no. I won't be saying that.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Die winged spawn of Satan! I cast thee to the heck!

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

And the Lord answereth thine call with a single word that explains it all...

Infinity

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  10. Chaos

Er...actually, um...no, because...see...it's not...because.....I'm just not going to give a valid reason. It's just not.

Plus, any argument you give me, I'm just going to flat out deny it, and then, get this, then I'm going to return your argument, right - and it'll be alright.

Pure genius, isn't it? Yes, I thought so too. :dork: