An agnostic's prayer

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Dear Lord above (perhaps),

If You're up there (and I'm not saying that You are), could You please find it in Your heart (or Its non-corporeal equivalent) to open the eyes of those frittering their time away quibbling in BallLightning's thread and guide them to the logical conclusion that:

IF

Godvalue=0

OR

Godvalue>0

AND

<no data>

THEN

Godvalue=x

AND

to a man, they're pissing into the wind

AND

their time could be better spent serving humanity in Your name

OR

their time could be better spent serving humanity

Thank You (as necessary),
Ian, the kid from St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Minneapolis who, circa 1970, misappropriated a quarter from the pamphlet rack which (if You do, in fact, exist) was clearly property of the Divine

Tucker

Lion Rampant
There You go again. Always with the fish or the frogs or the locusts raining from the sky. No offense to your methods, but it's getting to be kind of a cliché.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
But....I like them....I mean, seriously, what's not to love?

You should be grateful I didn't STRIKE THEE DOWN WITH THE MIGHT OF A THOUSAND SALLY STRUTHERS!!!, 'cos I can really do that you know.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Er...actually, um...no, because...see...it's not...because.....I'm just not going to give a valid reason. It's just not.

Plus, any argument you give me, I'm just going to flat out deny it, and then, get this, then I'm going to return your argument, right - and it'll be alright.

Pure genius, isn't it? Yes, I thought so too. :dork: