Amy Fitzpatrick Is Missing In Spain

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by helpustofindamy, Aug 29, 2008.

1. helpustofindamy

helpustofindamy New Member

Amy Fitzpatrick disappeared on the evening of New Year’s Day 1st January 2008 at approximately 10pm when she left her friends house in the tourist resort of Riviera Del Sol on the Costa del Sol to take the 10 minute walk to her house.
    Amy was 15 at the time of her disappearance; she has black hair, blue eyes and has a pale complexion. She is 1.65m tall and was wearing dark coloured crushed velvet tracksuit bottoms and a black T-shirt with the word “DIESEL” in various different colours when she was last seen. She had no money, phone or passport as she was still on her Mum’s passport. She was wearing her friend’s clothes and carrying a bag of her own dirty clothes.
    She turned 16 on the 7th February 2008. On the night Amy disappeared she was babysitting in her friend Ashley’s home. Ashley watched Amy walk away form her door and that was the last time Amy was seen.
    Amy is originally from Clare Hall on Dublin’s North side and she moved to The Costa del sol with her Mum Audrey, her brother Dean and Audrey’s partner Dave 4 years ago.
    Amy had been off school for over a year after been bullied, and had confided in friends that she felt unhappy in Spain and yearned for a return to Ireland. Her computer and phone have been checked thoroughly and nothing was found to suggest she has left voluntarily with someone. Amy has numerous sites on social networking sites, e.g. bebo, my space, face book and MSN and none of them have been touched since she went missing.
    Anyone with information on what happened to Amy or her whereabouts is urged to immediately contact
    Amy’s Mam: 0034 617 561 319
    SPANISH POLICE 0034 952 479 030
    To speak to the police in English 0034 636 079 619

WEBLINKS:
    Bebo page: http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy
    My Space Page: myspace.com/helpfindamy
    You tube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM-vxQdH9DE
    Amy's "OFFICIAL" Site Official Missing Amy Fitzpatrick | Any Information please phone 0034 617 561 319

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know what I can do (living in the US) but I wish you the best of luck finding her. This is a terrible situation and hopefully it can be resolved with success.

3. helpustofindamy

helpustofindamy New Member

Thank you. Hopefully there are people from all over Europe who post on your site and someone might have seen amy somewhere. Amy will be missing 8 months on 1st September 2008 and we are doing all we can to find her.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I cant do much either, but I wish you all the best in finding her real soon. I don't know how your feeling right now because I've never lost a love one. But it must be killing you inside.

I wish you all the best.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Who knows, there are plenty of people here from Europe and that would be pretty awesome if somebody here is able to help find her.