• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AMV announcements thread

S

SOAD2k8

Thought I'd start this up again. Post here whenever you have a new AMV released. Be sure to give the URL for it's download. Please only post videos that are anime or of Japanese games and only AMVs that you have made

S

SOAD2k8

Delirium Trigger said:
I got a treat for ya....Some anime clips with Coheed and Cambria Music! its awsome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIh--Iche6c Hellsing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wIh5j2dRk Akira
I watched your first one, and it's not terrible. It's not exactly technical, and the editing doesn't really flow very well IMO, but the song choice was great! I would suggest taking more time and making it as technical as possible and make the clips line up better with the rhytm of the song.

Also, concider uploading your videos to animemusicvideos.org, you will get a much bigger audience, and the video quality is full, unlike Youtube, which kills your video quality. You need to upload through FTP, though, and if you need help with that, IM me, I'd be more than happy to help.

S

SOAD2k8

Delirium Trigger said:
Lol heres one I FOUND off of you tube its the lion King ;)
[link removed]
Not anime, request removal

Delirium Trigger said:
Whoo I keep findin em here FF AC

[link removed]
This is meant to be a thread for videos that YOU have made, not ones you find.

S

SOAD2k8

Nice job with your second one! Felt a lot like a trailer, which I like. Nothing to over-the-top, very smooth, clever anime choice. Good work! Do you have it on animemusicvideos.org by any chance? I would like to get a HQ version of it for my collection.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah I do. Pretty much all my stuff except the other two videos on YouTube on .org

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fractal Anime 0
Shikimi_Farkash Anime 0
Schala Anime 0
Hanzo_Hattori Anime 2
pikachu1 Anime 2