amjhdrummer Under the Microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Major, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What was it like meeting Steve?

Do you drink? What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

amjhdrummer likes this.

2. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Interesting. Especially since I had just started talking to him via IM like, the week before. But I had fun, and I look forward to getting to know him better IRL when I go back for college.

I don't drink much- occasionally- it's not really my thing...And I don't have favorite alcohlic beverage (haven't had enough of a variety...not sure yet)

Oh; I'd live in an RV so I could live anywhere..

no wait- change that to an airplane so I can live overseas too.:nod:

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

To which song do you enjoy playing drums?

Do you wear any jewelry? What is your favorite one?

Are you a better driver than Steve?

amjhdrummer likes this.
  4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Another question about steve?

Another question relating to your musical taste?

Random question about your preference?

You can fill in all the categories...

amjhdrummer likes this.
  5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

How do you view the GF community as a whole?

Who is your best friend here at GF?

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Why do you have the American flag as your avatar?

If GF had to cut back on its members (according to vilky we might reach 1 billion soon :D) who would you patition for to keep around?

Can you put your big toe in your mouth?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
    amjhdrummer likes this.
  7. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

1. Mmm, there's too many! But probably any of the songs we played during Pep band (the band that plays at the basketball games) Because the crowd loved it and started clapping/singing along- and that made it a lot of fun to play! (i.e. Ironman, Louie Louie, The Hey Song, Land of 1000 Dances, Smoke on the water, Fun Fun Fun, I Get Around, etc)

2. Jewelry- Mm, I tend to wear the same piece daily, (they're something that goes with just about everything I wear) And switch every now and then. [currently my daily jewely includes a bracelet -just a single rectangle wooden bead with some design thing on it/and black string to keep it on my wrist- my necklace is the same-ish type of black string and a glass crescent moon, one side is blue; the other speckled colors, and my earrings are like, 1in. hoops with a silver music note on either side of a black bead. Oh, I also wear my class ring (Every day since I've gotten it)

I think right now...my favorite piece is my moon necklace (decribed above) Because it reminds me to Always shoot for the moon; and no matter where you land, it'll always be amongst the stars. And well, it goes with basically everything :)

3. Uhhh haha. Maybe :p He MIGHT be better at a stick shift- I've never seen him drive one; but he talked about it enough:lick: Anddd I might be better at a big semi...I dunno; depends on the vehicle and how much of a hurry I'm in.

Did it fall off?
    It definitely did.:lol:
    Who's your favorite artist?
    I've got too many! Lately I've been listening to a lot of BFMV, and Story of the Year. But I've got a lot...Carrie Underwood is coming up there, along with Colbie Cobalt..

Preference for what?????

Ahhh...The GF Community. Every community has their dramas- and I've already come to see a few with GF; but it's sooo much more not noticable than several other forums, which is one thing I love about GF. Everyone adds to discussion, and another (although I know at first I was guilty of it) is that we don't add non-sense posts like "lol, or I agree" type things. And that adds a lot to it also. I look forward to being active for a while...

Ahhh...does my sister count? I don't think so she's not really active...((That's cause I made an account to check it out and she didn't like that, wants her own place to escape too))
    Mmm...I don't think i have a best friend yet. I mean; I've got people I consider better friends than others, and people I don't care for as much,posts I ignore, etc..[just being honest]..But I don't think I have a best friend yet... If I have to pick, Obsi (cause he's soo freaking awesome) or it'd be Steve (Just for the sheer fact that I've met him IRL and he's pretty awesome)...Or maybe Sui or Hiei cause they makes me laugh a lot on IM >.<

Because it's my little reminder as how I have the freedom to hang out on the internet- and that I need to thank the troops for that.

ok that's not why. but it sounded good to me!:nod:

It's my ava cause it was one of the pictures in my file that was small enough so I didn't have to go resize it cause I was too lazy too. Otherwise- I'm still looking for a better one...

Ahh...hmm..All of the regulars that add a lot to the group. ..hmm..I'm sure there's a lot of old ones on the list (besides the Mods and Hybrix..and like, Angels and such) That don't even log in anymore- so they should be deleted automatically... Actually Hybrix should delete anyone who hasn't logged on in like, a year, and I'm sure that'd cut back immensely. A month would be better...but a year makes more sense...

I just went and washed my foot and tried it. I most definitely can put both of my big toes in my mouth. (I didn't try at the same time- I mean separately) ..Although I could try both...

8. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

whats your favorite artifical flavoring? for candy and such

whats your favorite color? (there i asked it finally)

the 10 members in a house thing but only answer if i make one of the rooms

9. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Ahh- favorite...mmmm, strawberry.

fave color....green :D Always.

10 members??....what?!

10. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

the 10 member question is,
    Imagine you're in a big house and live with 10 (max) other GF members. The problem is that these members have to stay in the room where you assign them all the time (uhm, well save for occasional loo visits, lol). Who are these members and which rooms of the house would you put them? Why?

oh and what is your favorite old molly ringwald movie? aka the breakfast club or 16 candles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.