• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Americans Prefer Dog Poop To Congress

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sick of the government shutdown? Sick of being asked about your opinion on Congress’ behavior? You’re probably not alone. It’s no secret that Congress’ approval ratings have been in the toilet, especially lately. But one poll took to measuring Americans’ distaste by comparing Congress to other unpleasant people or things.

Best Government Shutdown Poll Yet: Americans Prefer Dog Poop, Hemorrhoids To Congress
This is the most unusual poll I have ever seen but you know your not well liked when Americans prefer dog poop and hemorrhoids to you. Not all is lost thought at least they preferred congress to a twerking Ebola infected serial killer.

I think I would like stepping in dog poop more than congress, at least that can be easily removed.

Anything disgusting you would like more than congress?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Quite the flair for the dramatic. Not exactly the type of poll that can be taken for anything but it's intended shock value. But it does prove a point rather spectacularly.