• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

‘American Sniper’ Complaints Grow in Hollywood

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
"Should Clint Eastwood Be Celebrating a ‘Killer’?

Celebrating a killer? Well, let us count the ways Hollywood has celebrated killers, real or fictional:

1. James Bond
2. Rambo
3. Ah-nold
4. Patton
5. Any other war movie or western ever made.

So why is this different? The guy was trained to do a job and from all accounts, he saved both American and Iraqi lives.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Celebrating a killer? He was a fucking soldier, in the middle of war. Just because he did his work from over half a mile away doesn't make him anymore of a killer than a soldier fighting street warfare.

Fucking useless, worthless, mouth breathing clowns in Hollywood. Drop them in a hot zone and tell them to pick out the killers from the defenders of freedom and peace.

EDIT: Just seen that one of the actors was Seth Rogen. A little bitch who was crying over "freedom of expression" over his little The Interview flick (Hilarious movie, btw!). The Interview actually carries out an assassination of a countries President during non-wartime events which is actually really, really, frowned upon in the USA.

EDIT2: Actually, I kinda believe his reply on how people took his first tweet out of context cause I too can see the link between the two. http://www.mediaite.com/online/seth-rog ... ropaganda/