Movies American Pie!!!!!!

Bond

Registered Member
Do you like American Pie?

Of course you do! I think it's brilliant!!!!!!

Very funny! Very watchable! Very good!

Even the spin-off movies are great!!

What do you all think of American Pie?

Don't you think the spin-offs did well, even though they were practically new characters (with the exception of Jim's Dad, Stiffler's little brother and the Shermanator). Even though we loved all the characters in the originals they brought it back brilliantly!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The first one was great. American Pie 2 was bad. American Wedding was alright. I only saw one of the spin-offs, but it was pretty lame.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The first one was hilarious, I've seen it maybe three times, but after that it pretty much goes down hill. Stiffler is the best character of that movie series. He's so funny.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've seen the first one and I liked it despite some scenes I found that were a bit on the eww side. It made me laugh.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw one of the american pie's where stiffler's brother went to band camp or something. it was pretty stupid and i like stupid movies but that one was not good haha... but the others were good I thought

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The first one was an awesome movie. I barely remember the second one. The third one was really funny, all story, and had a lot of really cheesy parts. I never saw any of the spin-offs. They looked stupid.