American Idol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, May 11, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok so if you watched it last night..........who do you think is going to be booted tonight?

I think they were all pretty good! Bo's first song wasn't a good one, at first I thought oh he's gonna do this guys song good........but then I realized.....HE"S NOT country material! LOL His second song rocked though! Vonzel did great on both her songs I thought, and so did carrie, I think the blonde is gonna go tonight, UNLESS all the teeny boopers vote him in.........

Whats your thoughts?

Oh and what about Paula? LOL..........I think she's high all the time! When she talks its like the diet dr peper commercial.........Baa naaa maaa naap......lol.........thats all I hear! hehe

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I think Paula is very sweet and nice, but I don't see how she really adds anything to the show, she just says everyone is great. Once in a great while, she says they didn't have their game on, then they must have REALLY sucked.

I thought that Bo did well on both songs, and no, he's definitely not country. I really want him to win, and have since almost the beginning. He's a true rocker... someone you can tell is very good at this biz and deserves it. The first Idol I'd go buy their CD.

I think vonzell is probably gonna bite it tonight. She was acting so weird last night... there was really never an explaination why unless I missed it.

3. Msbabedoll

No they never did explain why she was all emotional. I'm with you, I'd go buy bo's album...........but then I got Josh Gracin's album too! I LOVED him too!! He's done well in country!!

4. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I like Bo, and he is the one that I am hoping wins this thing. : )

I hope that Vlad goes home tonight, I have never really liked him and he seems to always be off on his music. I think he should have been gone before Constantine. that surprised me. I don't know what Vonzell's problem was either. If she goes home tonight I would not be surprised and its okey with me cuz I don't really like her music much either lol I like Bo, and I like Carrie, even though she was a little off last night and I thought that they all were too hard on her.

5. Msbabedoll

I really like carrie too! I LOVE that song she sang by the dixie chicks..........I MY own opinioin think they got badgered to much for giving their opinion on Bush.....I hope they come back soon!!

I WANT RICK SPRINGFIELD TO COME BACK TOO! LOL

6. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Even though i'm Canadian I follow American Idol more then the Canadian one...

I thought BO rocked... His second performance secured him as someone who knows how to get the audience pumped... He is sure to get somesort of career going even if he isn't chosen as the last man standing.

Carrie is slipping. She looks scared. I think her wimpering face is kind of getting annoying. She will do great with the young country fans but not the fans of Melissa Ethridge or Sheryl Crow. I think Carrie will have one record made after the show if she wins this. Kelly Clarkson seems to have been able to hit R&B, a bit of a punky jumping around fan base, pop and rock with her 2 albums...

Anthony is being looked at as member of a teen band... he'll do OK but he has to stop doing the thing with his hand to his heart thingy... He has greatly improved since the start of the show...

Vonzel seemed to have something personal happen to her that they kept private last night. I applaud her for trying to give it her all in the second performance. She isn't Beyonce or J-Lo but she will do great if she makes it all the way...

There is a site called wsex.com that I go onto. If you log onto it and go to entertainment it has the betting odds on who you can Vegas wager on... pretty interesting... they have Carrie in first... Bo was in lead for weeks on end but last week it changed...

I noticed Paula not so much 'falling in love' with the contestants last night... she was not so smiley I didn't see her saying all that much either... The judges are sounding a bit scripted for the past two weeks.

My two cents..

7. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Well, my wife and I watched it last night, I was not very impressed with the guys, but I thought the girls did alright, not superb, but alright.

8. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

Rick Springfield? LOL Wow....I havent heard that name in years.

My favorite Idol is Bo. Second favorite is Carrie.....then comes Anthony. I think Anthony would be better off in a boy band than solo.
    Vonzel is good as well...just not one of my favorites.
    I was glad to see Scott go last week. I never thought he was all that great and was shocked to see Constantine go before Scott did. Something about him just got on my nerves.

I think Vonzel should go tonight but since she cried on the show last night, that may have gotten her some extra "pity points".

~kyrie~

9. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well i watch it and i think there all good but im sure hopeing bo wins

10. Msbabedoll

Oh man, showing my age eh? hehe........I used to be IN LOVE with Rick Springfeild! (rolling eyes)