TV American Idol

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Is anyone going to watch American Idol tonight? I will probably not watch it because people go on there and sing horribly on purpose just to be the next William Hung. I think the show should just show the good singers.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'll be tuning in later when they finally get it to the stage performances. I hate wasting my time watching bad singers sing.

I like to know who's good and then going back to their auditions. Waiting for a good audition takes forever and the producers have them strategically spaced out so you don't see all of them at once.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My friend waited in line to try to audition for American Idol when they were hear. I felt bad for my friend because he waited in line, and even slept over night to audition and never got a chance to do that because he was 17 at the time and needed a parent to be there to sign the release papers. His dad said he would be there to sign for him but he never showed up.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i dont watch Idol, its a joke. the only ones who had talent from past shows were kelly clarkson and daughtry; and daughtry wasn't a winner. this show shouldn't still be on air.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

coughCarrieUnderwoodcough

She might be a little on the opposite side of your musical spectrum, but she's better than Kelly now, if you ask me. The only reason why I don't hear as much about her is because she's country.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Every year I tell myself I won't watch the show but yet I keep coming back, solely to watch bad singers get owned by Simon. Then before you know it I'm watching it even after the auditions to see who wins.

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I watched it last night, and was creeped out by some of the auditions...

they cannot only show the good singers because that would not keep america watching the auditions. They have to show the bad ones to give us something to laugh (and be creeped out about...paula's stalker)

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Watching it again tonight: too funny to watch people make fools of themselves and then act like they were jipped by the judges.

9. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

haha, like that starwars girl last night...she was hilarious

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

That last girl who auditioned...Katie Malloy (no idea on the spelling) was so hot.:-o

I didn't know they came to Dallas...I'll try to watch some more.