• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

American hostages taken in Algeria

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
ALGIERS, Algeria In what could be the first spillover from France's intervention in Mali, Islamist militants attacked and occupied a natural gas complex partly operated by energy company BP in southern Algeria on Wednesday. Two foreigners were killed and dozens of others, including at least three Americans, were taken hostage.

Americans among hostages taken in Algeria attack Video
A militant group has taken responsibility for this and claim its because of Frances operation against Malian rebels. They claim they are holding 41 hostages including 7 Americans. Algerian forces have the complex surrounded and claim there are about 20 hostages.

I hope no one else is killed in this unless its people in the militant group. I hope they get them.