• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies American History X

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if anyone seen this movie? I have and I liked it a lot it's very graphic though, I dont want to ruin it for you for there's this one part where your like wow did that just happen. The two main characters of the movie are Edward Norton and Edward Furlong they both did a good job I believe.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I love this movie, Edward Norton is a damn beast in this movie. I do not believe its THAT graphic though, it has some parts that will suprise people, but thats it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you except in Fight Club and this movie Edward Norton is not muscular but in those two movies that I just mention he's very big, shows that he worked out for these movies.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Edward Norton is huge in this movie, what exactly are you trying to say?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am just saying that Edward Norton is the huge in American History X and Fight Club compared to other movies he made.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont think he is as bad in Fight Club as he is American History X.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt about that, cause in American History X he's just a monster. But his acting skills really impressed me in American History X, I never thought he was that good as an actor but the job he did changed my mind.

T

T-Bag

Norton did a great job in that movie,too bad what happend with him in jail (Shower scene)
Sad ending in that movie also

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I haven't seen this movie, but I hear it's really good, if a big graphic... I'll see if I cant download it, might be entertaining hehe...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the shower scene was pretty bad lol, that's why I don't want to go to Prison. But yes it's a great movie, and their is a few parts that are graphic.