• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

America - F Yeah! A pictorial. . .

Impaired

Registered Member
There are so many beautiful places in the world and America is big enough to hold a lot of them. Add your own.

Last summer, we flew into San Diego to visit family and friends. Then my wife and drove through the desert to Salt Lake City, via Joshua Tree, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Moab, Arches. . . .it was incredible.

Sunset Cliffs, San Diego

Joshua Tree National Park, California

PS - if, like the wife and I , you are dumb enough to drive through the desert at the height of summer, it will be unbelievably hot. It was over 100 when I took this photo.

In Lake Havasu (where the London Bridge is now) it was in the upper 90s at night and a waitress told us that in a few weeks, it would never drop below 100, even at night.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sunset Cliffs are beautiful, thanks for sharing, there are many beautiful places in the US. My favorite is Yellowstone, been there and would like to go again. Just don't want to be there when it goes off.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Great pictures! U.S. terrain can be really beautiful and unique. I'd love to get some good pictures in the Ozarks here in Missouri. We have some beautiful forests here.

@Hilander I'm jealous - I definitely want to go to Yellowstone someday!

Impaired

Registered Member
I saw Yellowstone when I was 5. I will have to go again.

The mountains as we descended to Lake Havasu.

The Grand Canyon is beyond words and photos. GO THERE!

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great pictures! U.S. terrain can be really beautiful and unique. I'd love to get some good pictures in the Ozarks here in Missouri. We have some beautiful forests here.

@Hilander I'm jealous - I definitely want to go to Yellowstone someday!
To me Yellowstone is one of the most beautiful places in the US but yes the Ozarks has some pretty nice places too. Mark Twain is fantastic and we have some beautiful caves and rivers.

These 15 Jawdropping Places In Missouri Will Blow You Away

Impaired

Registered Member

More Grandness

Upper Antelope Canyon, near Page , Arizona.