Ambitions...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by SithZombree, Sep 5, 2010.

1. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

2. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Interesting.

And what may I ask would you do with this island?

3. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

Hmm. Good question. Host an annual orgy, build an morphine processing plant. Start a collection of rare and endangered species only for me to hunt with a pistol? Nah, it would just be nice to have.

Everyone can pitch in and we could buy a GF island!!! With a purchase of VIP, you get access to the island.

4. Danno

Danno Registered Member

:lol: sounds amazing! Although could you imagine a GF island? The majority of us sat round relaxing whilst Bliss verbally insulted the local wildlife.

5. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

That is amazing,SithZombree!
    But I am jealous.....I want to buy an island just like you!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

Some of those islands look unbelievable, to be able to buy your own island for less than $1mill.

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Oh dude!

Someday I'll have enough money to purchase Ram Island for $595,000. It says that it only has one tree on it, so instead of turning it into Easter Island, I'd plant lots and lots of trees on it. Mostly cold weather trees. Maybe some maple trees, too just for the syrup. But, mostly, I'd buy it and just grow lots and lots of pot during the summer months when I assume it isn't too cold to grow. And once I have a harvest of pot, I sell that and make my way out of the debt that I collected to get enough money to buy the island in the first place.

So, in conclusion:

1. Buy Island
    2. Plant trees
    3. Plant "trees"
    4. ?????
    5. PROFIT!