• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amber Lyon Blows Whistle on CNN.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
CNN Exposed, Emmy Winning Former CNN Journalist, Amber Lyon Blows The Whistle, Let me repeat that.CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays for CNN content | Blogging/Cit

Former CNN reporter Amber Lyon is claiming she has proof the Obama administration paid CNN to run certain stories and delete certain stories, most notably an interview with Nick Robertson who interviewed Mohammed Al Zawahiri regarding the Egyptian uprising and it being a protest for the release of the Blind Shiek, NOT based on a video.

This would not surprise me at all if it's true, and actually I suspect it to be true.

Thoughts?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I wouldn't be particularly surprised. If it's true, I'd be very disappointed in CNN, but honestly it wouldn't impact my opinion of Obama that much. In something like this, I hold the media to the higher standard - it's up to them to keep their reputation clean.

Also, I wish I could find a better source. I didn't dig a lot, but I couldn't find much

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Millz Wrestling 82