• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amazon Grocery Store

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I posted this a while back on ITforum, but I thought I'd post it here too. Did you guys know that Amazon.com recently launched an online grocery store?

You can buy quite a bit of different items there. Amazon is becoming the Wal*Mart of the internet. Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/grocery-break...gro/002-7577564-2946458?ie=UTF8&node=16310101

Now we will never have to leave our houses again... :lol:

I think this is a good idea, but I personally won't use it. When I want to eat something, I don't want to wait a few days for shipping. :D

Albey

Registered Member
Well, you did know that there is refridgerators that automaticly reorder food when its low or out. It like weighs the galon of milk and stuff. i'll search for a website later on. its 11:33 pm lol