• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amazing Star Wars (and Star Trek) origami made from dollar bills

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all

My older brother sent me this link and when I saw all the pics I was amazed. This has to be the best form of Origami I have ever seen.
I wish I had the talent to make these things up. I am going to see if I can find an instructional guide on how to make these. If I do find one I will post it.

Until then check these out.Amazing Star Wars (and Star Trek) origami made from dollar bills

This is so cool on so many levels...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's pretty cool! It would be funny to have a whole bunch of them and just hand those out to people when paying for things.

dDave

V.I.P.
Some of those things are awesome. I love how little details were added to ships like the millennium Falcon, this guy is really talented, this is definitely some of the best Star Wars fan art I've ever seen.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I don't even like starwars and stuff, but those are pretty amazing.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I'm still looking for a guide on how to do those. I tried to figure out the Tie fighter last night but i'll be damned if I can figure out how those are made. I am going to the local book store today and I am going to see if they have a book on those in there.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Those are friggin awesome, my mind is seriously blown when it comes to trying to fathom how on earth they pulled that off. Like the millennium falcon for instance:

I just dont get how they made the turrets on the top without ripping the dollar itself!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I had to look at this more than once before the dollar was obvious. Very well done.

Alyssa

Registered Member
That's incredible. I tried origami before, and it's hard. I can barely make a crane haha. I don't understand how people can do that. It blows my mind.