• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amazing Star Spangled Banner Performance.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think that I've come to realize that the Star Spangled banner is done so often that it's really easy to tell if a group is good or not. Either way tell me what you think of this, believe me it's well worth watching.

YouTube - "The Star-Spangled Banner" ...Like You've Never Heard It Before!

Just to put this into perspective... The girl on the left is 8, the two in the middle are 7, and the two on the right are 6.

Now that's impressive! Hardly anybody has such an ear for singing at such a young age!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Amateur renditions of the national anthem can either piss me off or bring a tear to my eye. That one was pretty darn sweet.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah it really surprised me. It's very rare that you find such talent, especially in such young kids.

I've done several renditions of the national anthem, my favorites are between a Jazz rendition that we did or a Barber Shop style version that we did, it's the same song with different (yet similar) chords.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I wonder how much their parents pushed them to do this.... lol.

It was a great rendition and all, but I do prefer Hendrix as well.