• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amazing Middle School Football Play

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you haven't already seen this, it's getting millions of views and is worth the 27 seconds it will take to watch.

Just watch:

Amazing Middle School Football Play

Imagine if that happened in college or the NFL... :lol:

I don't know the official rules of college or the NFL, but according to one comment this might not be able to happen in either. One guy commented on that video and said: "Too bad that's an illegal snap and thus a penalty. To be legal the snap must go directly between the center's legs."

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a sick play Babe. I thought it was a legitimate pass when I watched it at first. I had to go back and see it again to watch what happened. Wow the other team had to feel like idiots after that haha! :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know, I remember watching that game live and I couldn't believe it. Takes a lot of guts to run a play like that, but it was a do or die situation and sometimes you have to take risk.

If I was Sooners, I wouldn't be emberassed being scored on that play, there's no way the defense could ever read that play. In all honesty I rather lose on a play like that then a lazy ball thrown in the end zone.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's the dumbest trick play I've ever seen. The defense is taught to watch the ball for when it's snapped. Nobody moved when the ball was snapped. And they just watched the quarterback walk past them? Where did they think he was going?

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
The play is legal in the NFL. The ball just has to be constant motion during the snap. I doubt NFL players would fall for it, though. :) Still, it was clever.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the dumbest trick play I've ever seen. The defense is taught to watch the ball for when it's snapped. Nobody moved when the ball was snapped. And they just watched the quarterback walk past them? Where did they think he was going?
Well to be fair it was not a typical snap. I didn't realize it was all part of the play until the guy started running. I think a lot of people would have fallen for that.

Did you see Babe's video? That one was way more impressive.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Eh, less of a trick play and more of a dumb defense. Haha. Oh man, that must've been an uncomfortable locker room after the loss. Haha.

The one BR posted was pretty cool. I remember seeing it on ESPN a few times.

Yeah, no way a NFL defense would fall for that.... or a college team, hell I don't even think aCFL team could fall for that one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, there's no way an NFL team would fall for something like that. If they did then Peyton Manning would of tried it so many times. We all know he's the best when it comes to this type of stuff.

Jeru

Registered Member
I had to watch it twice. little kid almost got him. but his own teammate merked him in the endzone. They did something like that in The Longest Yard.