• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Amazing Hard Trance Visuals

Dekzper

Registered Member
That's one awesome way to open a set! :D And those visuals are totally cool! We could use you in the Techno and Dance Music thread. I'll be checking that DJ out some more 4 sure. :nod: Thanx for sharing.

Impact

V.I.P.
Omg, that is crazy. Possibly the only way to make that better would be to have those squares around him filled with speakers. Imagine the bass kick that would have...

NeoCaesar

Registered Member
My friend was there -I can't quite figure out if I would have been able to handle it, it probably would have melted my face off and induced a bass-related seizure... :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was pretty crazy. It would be amazing to be at that show, I love the beats, especially the one at the beginning of the set. The light show was pretty intense too. Thanks for posting bud.