Amare Stoudemire...

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by 31marquis32, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

V.1
    [​IMG]

V.2
    [​IMG]
    C+C APPRECIATED

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Definitely V1... 2 looks kind of washed out. I like it pretty well, except for the fact that he's all squished looking. Colors are nice and with the exception of the small text the text is ok.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

well I dont care, im going to say this now, I do not think you made that, I think you got it from somewhere, resized it and posted it, well if im wrong then ill look like a dumbass but I dont care, I honestly think thats not your original work, unless you can prove it. Why I say this? because the quality is horrible and the BG looks a little too good and it wouldnt be right to downgrate it like that, I dont know I just have a PS feeling about it.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I agree with tan on this actually... when I first saw it I thought it was way too good to be yours, compared to your other work...

5. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

It was a wallpaper i found on google...lol...i thought it looked cool....plus i never said i made it...lol...

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

2. No ripping. (using part or all of someone else's work in your work w/o permission)

Locked.

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

lmao, so you just got it resized it and then post it here, and wanted feedback on it? lol man seriously... haha my bad senator for reopening this but its quite funny when people think about it, ripping is wrong though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.