• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AM/PM Traffic, which is worse?

Which is Worse?

• AM

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • PM

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Shwa

V.I.P.
So this topic came to mind when I was shopping for groceries and talking to the Mr., we were debating which is worse: Am traffic (7am-9amish) or PM (3pm-7pmish) traffic? Both are horrible if you leave late and can take up a lot of your time on the road, and even the side roads can be backed up with people trying to use them. In the AM there are people going to work, some rushing while others take their time. In the PM everyone is just trying to leave work as fast as they can, go home and relax after a nice long day.

For me, I would have to say that PM traffic is worse for me. I leave work at 2 but still spend about a half hour in traffic just using one highway to get home. I'm just thankful I'm not too far away from my job where it doesn't take so long. I leave the house around 5am to be at work by 6am, so there's hardly any traffic on the road when going to work for me.

~Shwa

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Ahhh, shit man, you gotta pull this on a Monday. :lol: Both am and pm traffic sucks for me. If I work during the day which I rarely due now...one reason being the traffic...it would take me an hour just to get to my work which is only 15 miles away. And it also takes about the same getting home. Now since I work mostly nights now, it only takes 20 minutes.

Dabs

Registered Member
Definitely PM.
I believe it's because, most people are in a bigger hurry to get home...than they are, to get to work~
So they are pushy, hyper...."get the fuck outta my way" with the attitudes ~LoL~
Me, I am never late, I always leave and give myself plenty of time to get to wherever it is I'm going.
Then, going home...you really don't have to rush...well I don't anyway..it's not like the fucking Pope is sitting there waiting on me~

Impact

V.I.P.
AM, because it generally matters about being on time more at this time of day. Although, they're both a pain in the ass.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which is worse? AM
Which is more annoying? PM

In the AM I don't want to be late and I really have to get somewhere so it's worse if it's really bad. The PM it's just more annoying because I just want to get home...but there's no time I NEED to get back.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Being late for work is worse, makes me feel bad that I'm late but also that if I'm late I'm already behind schedule to get my patients up and about on time and what not, and I have to get up at least 12 patients to have breakfast and be up and ready for the day. I'm just glad that for me, the AM is not busy so early in the morning for me.

~Shwa

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both are just as bad in my area. I usually leave around 6:15 am and get on the highway on 6:20am and the traffic is backed up for the most part. It's the same for the pm, I leave work at 3pm and the traffic is backed most of the time. Quite annoying and bothersome.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
AM traffic for me. I'm always running late in the mornings and if I get caught by a long light or behind slow cars, it makes me even later for work than I already am.

PM...I can take my time and not worry about arriving late. And I guess since I leave work at 4, I miss most of the rush hour.

k3rm0r

Registered Member
since i hardly ever started around when normal ppl starts(as in the morning traffic) or i end when normal ppl end(afternoon traffic). i just never had it that bad. That's what u get for beeing able to start the day when u want and end when u "want". so i tended to either start 10 or 6(from my place) :p mostly to avoid the darn traffic. But i do hate both. same amout of ppl going back and forth(ofc this depends on were u actuly are going). going in to the city is horrible at the morning traffic. and going out of the city is horrible at the afternoon.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
AM is worse because if you need to go to some place/work on time than you definitely won't make it. And it's annoying when you are in a hurry.
While I don't care much about the PM traffic because that's the time when I get home and I don't need to hurry about that.