• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Am I the only one with a PS2?

ltk9492

Registered Member
Nintendo? Cmon guys.... Xbox is cool. PS2...My friend has it, its not bad + the GTA games come out beforehand for it.
BTW, you think there will be a 360 GTA???

trond

why do evry body hate nintendo?
i am not a nintendo lover but....:-/

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Most of the posters here are shoved up Nintendo's ass. Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo, but these guys beat off to pictures of the Princess and rag on everything that's not Nintendo. It's borderline obsession.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
but these guys beat off to pictures of the Princess and rag on everything that's not Nintendo. It's borderline obsession.
Say who???

You talking about the people in this topic, or other people you know, or the Nintendo fan in general, or wtf???? :sick:

Doc

V.I.P.
I'm talking about every extreme fanboy for everything, to be honest.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i've had a PS2 for several years and became hooked on it ever since the day i got it.

Sparda

Playstation 2 rules can't wait for 3d to come in store
P.S.Playstation for life.
i tryed to play x box but cant get used to controlers

Doc

V.I.P.
That was a common problem with the original Box. When I had a 360 I really fell in love with the controllers. They feel almost perfect. The only flaw I feel is it's physical size and the location of the "bumpers".

Spinlock

Registered Member
Playstation 2 rules can't wait for 3d to come in store
P.S.Playstation for life.
i tryed to play x box but cant get used to controlers
I discovered how to get around that... go to college in Bolivar, MO, and live in Maupin Hall. After about 20-30 games of Halo, you'll get a REALLY good feel for the controller (S-controller, anyway. It's perfectly matched to the game... I have to say that the original controllers did suck the pants right off me, though.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Video Games 6
PS2freak11223 Introductions 10
dDave Video Games 8
B Video Games 4
J Video Games 7