• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Am I the only one with a PS2?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Don't tell me I'm the only one here with a PS2.. Come on now. It's a great system with many good games. It's online functions don't compare to the XBOX, but that's not why I bought it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have it, but right now most of the people here are big Nintendo fans, with a few X-Box stragglers.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had a PS2 for a few months and it was a piece of garbage. There are very few exclusive games that I'm interested in since I don't play RPGs.

nman77

Registered Member
Yeah I find the exact thing with the PS2, if you don't like RPGs there isn't much for you.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Actually, Shadow of the Colossus sounds really cool and is probably the only PS2 game that I wish were on Xbox.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
An awesome RPG for the PS2 is Baulder's Gate: Dark Aliance 2. I played that game straight through. It was very addictive and also really did a good job of drawing you in.

Doc

V.I.P.
It's good for racing games, too. Gran Turismo stands out to me, but it's mostly for the fans of the game.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I do not own a PS2... I would like to have one somewhere down the line to play Kingdom Hearts. Thats the only game I can think of that I want to play on a PS2

Doc

V.I.P.
It's a fun game, but unfortunatly I can't play it for personal reasons. I'd love to get it and Kingdom Hearts 2, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Video Games 6
PS2freak11223 Introductions 10
dDave Video Games 8
B Video Games 4
J Video Games 7