• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Am I the ONLY bored one here?

chimzee

Is it just me, or does the internet get more boring every time I go on?

(BTW: if anyones NOT bored, plz tell me where to go to NOT be bored.)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Make some fun topics, get replies, and reply to them. That can kill hours.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well you must be going to boring sites. Surfing the web all day would certainly be boring if you went to boring sites. I can assure you there are enough interesting things on the internet to keep you from being bored for years... and by then there will be more new content.

I wonder how many new words are added to the internet every day. I'm talking about every site in existence. It would be an incomprehensible number...

Of course speaking of that, you could make some posts here and add to that number. Hopefully something exciting and we can chat it up a bit. :)

debrajean

If you're going to spend the day surfing the internet, go to the sites that actually interest you. Figure out what it is that you really like and google it. Then use your time on things that don't bore you.

chimzee

But heres the thing: I've been to every site that WOULD interest me. belive it or not, but after spending 8 years on the internet, there doesn't end up with a whole lot, espeacily when you have limited interests.

As for this site.... well, after spending my life with complete jack***es since Gr. 3, I can't exactly say I'm the most social person in the world.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's your own damn fault you don't have a personality.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
there are many free courses you can take online. Even Harvard U offers many free courses to take. If you get bored learning something new, there's just not much hope for you.

Is it just me, or does the internet get more boring every time I go on?

(BTW: if anyones NOT bored, plz tell me where to go to NOT be bored.)