Am i morbid??

Westy

Registered Member
Last few threads have been shall i say DARK.
Do you think i am morbid?
Im speaking generally here ok.

Last edited:
Absolutely not, talking skeleton avatar. There's a time and a place, Westy.. like at a funeral.

No there's nothing wrong with discussing death. It's one of the greatest forces around* and will provoke more and more thought in all of us as time goes on. Unfortunately, the real info is out of our reach. No, I don't think you're morbid, though. ;)

(This topic's on a one way street to sub-talk. Edit fast before the modermuraters catch you!)

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm thinking you would have loved to be here a few weeks back when several people are posting threads like yours today.

Westy

Registered Member
I'm thinking you would have loved to be here a few weeks back when several people are posting threads like yours today.
Really enlighten me...........To all out there this is not me being negative but me being positive. Was looking at stuff and thought how morbid i have been?
Just how my mindset is at the moment i guess lol!:nod:

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Really enlighten me...........To all out there this is not me being negative but me being positive. Was looking at stuff and thought how morbid i have been?
Just how my mindset is at the moment i guess lol!:nod:
This thread sort of summarises it: http://www.generalforum.com/sub-talk/last-time-i-checked-44719.html

Anyway, I think most of us (if not all) go through a phase of thinking about death, mortality, and other things that could be considered gloomy. It doesn't necessarily make us pathologically morbid.