Am I missing anything?

Saffy

Registered Member
Im so nosy i hate to think im missing out:D Sometimes i think im wandering about the halls of this main forum all alone, while all the fun is happening in the areas im not allowed in:shifteyes: so what does go on in all them other places? eh eh eh?:lol:

Hiei

The Hierophant
Those sections that you can't get to is where we do all of our intravenous drug abuse while we have unprotected sex with large amounts of hookers. We need to make sure that you're going to stick around before we let you get to those areas because we can't afford to just be handing out lines of coke off hookers breasts like it's candy. That shit's expensive!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Those sections that you can't get to is where we do all of our intravenous drug abuse while we have unprotected sex with large amounts of hookers. We need to make sure that you're going to stick around before we let you get to those areas because we can't afford to just be handing out lines of coke off hookers breasts like it's candy. That shit's expensive!
it's true. :nod:

what areas are you not allowed in, do you have sufficient posts to go into sub-talk? I can't remember what the requirements are.

Just stick around; you'll get to know the ins and outs and inside jokes.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Im so nosy i hate to think im missing out:D Sometimes i think im wandering about the halls of this main forum all alone, while all the fun is happening in the areas im not allowed in:shifteyes: so what does go on in all them other places? eh eh eh?:lol:
boobs and/or bewbs.

yeah that sounds about right.

Saffy

Registered Member
They are all gathering around talking about the nosey people...... :lol:
Actually... sometimes that does happen. :naughty:
i bloody knew it!:sneaky2::tongue:

:covereyes::covereyes::disbelief:

it's true. :nod:

what areas are you not allowed in, do you have sufficient posts to go into sub-talk? I can't remember what the requirements are.

Just stick around; you'll get to know the ins and outs and inside jokes.
I have been sticking around for ages!!!im so impatient grr:teeth::nanner:i dunno think its just premium room and somewhere else i cant go not sure exactlhy what im missing out on untill i do 500 posts!!! 500!!!!:-o surely thats a bit excessive:rolleyes::cry2:
boobs and/or bewbs.

yeah that sounds about right.
I have boobs:D
I guess you'll just have to stick around to find out.
:sigh::rolleyes::-/
There was a thread titled "20 things I don't like about non-VIP members... especially Saffy" :lol:
:-o:mob::taz::2guns:

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you're already light years ahead of most noobs. most of them don't even stick around past their intro threads.