Am I missing anything?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Saffy, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

Im so nosy i hate to think im missing out:D Sometimes i think im wandering about the halls of this main forum all alone, while all the fun is happening in the areas im not allowed in:shifteyes: so what does go on in all them other places? eh eh eh?:lol:

2. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

They are all gathering around talking about the nosey people...... :lol:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Actually... sometimes that does happen. :naughty:

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Those sections that you can't get to is where we do all of our intravenous drug abuse while we have unprotected sex with large amounts of hookers. We need to make sure that you're going to stick around before we let you get to those areas because we can't afford to just be handing out lines of coke off hookers breasts like it's candy. That shit's expensive!

MAgnum9987 likes this.
  5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

it's true. :nod:

what areas are you not allowed in, do you have sufficient posts to go into sub-talk? I can't remember what the requirements are.

Just stick around; you'll get to know the ins and outs and inside jokes.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

boobs and/or bewbs.

yeah that sounds about right.

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I guess you'll just have to stick around to find out.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

There was a thread titled "20 things I don't like about non-VIP members... especially Saffy" :lol:

idisrsly likes this.
  9. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

i bloody knew it!:sneaky2::tongue:

:covereyes::covereyes::disbelief:

I have been sticking around for ages!!!im so impatient grr:teeth::nanner:i dunno think its just premium room and somewhere else i cant go not sure exactlhy what im missing out on untill i do 500 posts!!! 500!!!!:-o surely thats a bit excessive:rolleyes::cry2:
    I have boobs:D
    :sigh::rolleyes::-/
    :-o:mob::taz::2guns:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you're already light years ahead of most noobs. most of them don't even stick around past their intro threads.