Always one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Westy, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Seems like unlikey question, why is there always one that knows the answer( or think they do)?:confused:

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

There's always the possibility that they actually do know the answer but on the other hand they might just be sort of right or completely lying just to sound smart.

There's always one person that knows the answer because somebody has to answer the question and they just got used to being the one to answer the question I suppose.

Sort of ironic how I think I know the answer isn't it? :lol:

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'm the type of person that I just make stuff up to see if people believe it, haha. It's fun to do sometimes.

4. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I think that as a whole mankind wants to believe they are correct. I know that if I get an idea in my head I am the type of person that will defend my reasoning to the ground. It's a double edged sword though. Sometimes you really are correct, sometimes you aren't. Some people are poo faces about it while others are more polite. I believe that it stems from the good old days when science was fresh and new. As time went on everyone saw what recognition these great thinkers got and envied them. Everyone wants to be the person that knows the answer to things they are passionate about. It is inevitable that at some point you will be that person that has the answer. . . or not.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

*raises hand* I know the answer to this question too. :lol:

We all have theories about things. Some just feel theirs has a possibility of being correct. I mean, even my answer to your question is an example of it.

6. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Ironically, there is no single answer to this question.

7. SebNoker

SebNoker Registered Member

Im glad theres always someone who knows the answer, just wish they could answer my questions every now and again, for my part, i always give wishy washy annswers unless im a 100% sure, where ill say,"ill bet my life on it"
    Otherwise, yeah wishy washy at best